Monday, December 2, 2013

Nerding out.



So I have kind of turned into a Youtube feen. At home I usually fall asleep watching Netflix or reading, but here in the jungle (when the internet works) youtube has filled my Netflix void. I think I am about 10 years behind everyone, because I just realized people have there own channels, you can subscribe, and yada yada. Also the more you watch a certain “youtuber” you realize all of the “youtubers” know each other in real life, and they appear in each others videos… it is kind of like a cult… that I am getting great entertainment out of. I figured since I am now an avid youtube user, I can share some of my favorite videos. I also realize that most of you might never watch these videos, BUT there are lots of freezing cold, rainy days when you will have nothing better to do :)

If you are looking for a youtuber to subscribe to:
My go to girl on Youtube goes by the name of Zoella. She is from the UK and posts anything from beauty tutorials, hanging out with her friends, favorite videos, lookbooks, etc. Her accent is awesome and as of recently in my head I am speaking in her accent hahaha, creepy I know. Well anyways she is quite funny, and around the same age as me and we have similar interests. Below is the link to her channel in case you find yourself bored.  http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWRV5AVOlKJR1Flvgt310Cw 

If you feel the same way about Taylor Swift as I do:
This is from when she recently received the Pinnacle award! It goes through many of Taylor's accomplishments, and you get to see how proud she is and rest of the world is of her. Obviously it goes without saying that I am Taylor obsessed, but don't worry if you cry when you watch it, I did of course. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b9e1dAtN-Q

If you love hearing other people laugh:
Literally that's what the commercial is haha, but considering I love to laugh... it is one of my favorites. Simply a good message, and a really cute old man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR_UYx4vSPs

If you love a good proposal:
So this guy went totally above and beyond, way over the top.. and it's awesome. This girl obviously was so happy. Yes, I know it's long and some parts are cheesy..but just watch the whole thing. This guy just earned brownie points for life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz_s8ThT6oc

If you liked the couple above:

If you need to hear someone who knows what they are talking about:
Ashton or should I say Chris Kutcher, makes an awesome speech while accepting an award at the Teen Choice Awards. It makes you feel good to hear his speech, and it is very motivating. I absolutley loved this. Also if you need a little "kick in the pants" it seems pretty alright to have a hot Ashton Kutcher tell you if you ask me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNXwKGZHmDc

If you need another reason to love Jennifer Lawrence:
In my eyes she is one of the funniest, most down to earth celebrities. Literally you can watch any interview with her and crack up, she just seems so normal! Also, I saw Catching Fire this past weekend... AMAZING. You should also check out any video between Jlaw and Josh Hutcherson. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ACQpZW-eTg

So I realize as I am writing this that I look like I sit on my computer and watch youtube all day. I swear I actually do real life things in Thailand and love it. Enjoy.