Wednesday, January 1, 2014

a PICTURE perfect year.

Happy New Year, to all of my friends and family near and far! Hopefully everyone had a very fun and safe holiday. Riley and I spent New Years on Koh Samui, an island sort of not really nearby. Getting to and from Koh Samui takes a truck, bus, ferry, songtaew, and a taxi so I had quite the amount of time to reflect on 2013. Rather than bore you with words, and since a picture is worth a thousand of them... here is a look back at my year!
January
February


March
April
May

June
July




August
September

October
November
December
So I knew a lot happened in 2013, but WHOA. It was unbelievably hard to choose just one picture from each month, and I would highly recommend everyone does it. Such a good reminder of all of the happenings throughout the year. Also, today I was told that in Thai culture the year you turn 25 can define your life. If you have a good year, you will have good luck for the rest of your life. Well that this this year for me, bring on the good luck! Happy 2014 :)